Subscribed is my series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas
I have been highlighting Peter in many ways lately, including an interview with him about the reality of being a local podcaster and an account of his New Media Gear. Peter’s podcast and videos allow me to enjoy the south coast of England vicariously. I am itching to return to the UK again, but it is an expensive and time consuming trip. Still, when I of visit again, I am sure to look up Peter and perhaps take him out for a pint at the local.
Foremost among Peter’s channel are his regular interviews with authors who are giving readings in the Weymouth area. These are wonderful as I hear from authors I might not otherwise learn about and they also provide a great service to the authors and Peter’s community. The Zzipp & Co podcast and YouTube Channel give you a taste of the UK and also a taste of what local podcasting can do for each community,
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- Cold Antler Farm
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel