Here are my favorite shared New Media items for August 2012.
Please let me know in the comments if you find any of the particularly useful. I’ll keep my eye open for similar items — Douglas
- New Media / At the intersection of new media and technology – Lightplot – Dancer Test by Ben Cowell Thomas. This animation is shot entirely in-camera the figure having been animated in 3DS Max and then plotted by custom built 3D light painting system.
- New Media / Radio Killed The Podcasting Star
- New Media / How to Aggregate and Use Multiple Audio Inputs and Outputs in OS X
- New Media / Ballad of Poisonberry Pete (short animated video)
- New Media / YouTube’s Built-In Video Editor Gets Easier [VIDEO]
- New Media / PBS’ Idea Channel
- Technology / Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder
- New Media / How Many Fake Twitter Followers Do You Have?
- New Media / YouTube heralds arrival of in-stream ads, built-in annoyance for mobile devices – Engadget
- New Media / Timelapse Photography Tutorial: An Overview of Shooting, Processing and Rendering Timelapse Movies
- New Media / Sound Forge Pro apparently coming to the Mac | TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- New Media / 99% Invisible Blows Kickstarter Goal Out of the Water | ArchDaily
- New Media / Video: Where I Live — Los Angeles — A video by Colin Rich via Vimeo
- Technology / Camalapse: Make your own panning time-lapse iPhone movies | TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- New Media / Not Having a Blog Is Not An Option
- New Media / Blue Microphones Mikey Digital portable microphone for iOS devices hits shelves, offers mobile tracking for $100 — Engadget