Nimble is looking for a Social Media Manager to aid in building relationships with various groups of stakeholders: customers, partners, bloggers, press and other members of the ecosystem. Reporting to the director of social media, the Social Media Manager will communicate and champion the vision externally, while helping develop and establish best practices, metrics and KPIs internally.
- Become one of the voices of Nimble, demonstrating thought leadership in Social Media initiatives.
- Monitor social media for mentions of Nimble, key executives and initiatives, as well as competitors and industry trends and events.
- Engage daily via various social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
- Build relationships with thought leaders, lead customers, bloggers.
- Provide customer service via social channels, working with internal feedback forums and Nimble product and engineering teams.
- Collect and communicate insights that can help identify top issues, unmet needs, and other inputs that can be useful to the company from a product development, customer service, and marketing standpoint.
- Work with the director of the social media and the rest of the social media team to provide regular updates to internal stakeholders and partners on insights gathered through regular monitoring and measurement.
- Create and aid in creation of content, such as blogposts, videos, tweets, webinars, briefing decks.
- Help foster a culture of innovation and advocacy in among employees and partners.