This is my talk from PodCampAZ on November 3rd, 2007 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Video coming soon!
Developing ideas and content for a weekly show with Douglas E. Welch
Listen to this talk
Douglas, writer and host of Career Opportunities — a weekly print column for ComputorEdge magazine in San Diego, and pioneer podcast — presents this session on developing content to keep your show humming from week to week.
Topics covered will include:
* Knowing what your gettng into
* Collecting ideas, no matter where you are or what you’re doing
* Using your own life experiences to drive your show
* Using series to provide on-going material
* Using co-hosts to share the load
* “The Beast Must Be Fed!” and other truisms from journalism
* It’s like writing a novel….every year!
Douglas is now in his 12th year of publication with the print edition of Career Opportunities and recently celebrated the 3rd Anniversary (Est. September 24, 2004) of the Career Opportunities podcast.