Don’t Take A Job On The Rebound from Transition is the New Normal 2016 [Audio] (0:30)
A clip from the presentation, “Transition is the New Normal” to OPEN (Outstanding Professionals Employment Network) Ventura County in Simi Valley, CA on March 4, 2016
We make a decision on taking that new job a week or so after we’ve been laid off. You know, you’ve got to watch that, because that is not really a great time to be making such a major decision in your life. If you are making that decision, be sure you step away and think about it first. We hear about rebounds in relationships, well, work is a relationship too and you don’t want to be “on the rebound” in work relationships either. It will have exactly the same results. Things will fall apart.
Links for items mentioned in this talk:
- Video: Career Compass: Finding Your Career North from CareerCampSCV 2012
- Audio: Career Compass: Finding Your Career North from CareerCampSCV 2012
- Career Compass Kindle Book
- Video Archives: Career Prescriptions at Tuesdays with Transitioners
- Video: CareerCamp: New Unconference Methods for Helping People Build the Career They Deserve with Douglas E. Welch
- Buy Douglas’photography products available from http://DouglasEWelch.com/buy
- Use our Amazon Affiliate Code by starting your shopping at http://welchwrite.com/bookstore
- Consider a donation via PayPal to support more career posts, podcasts and videos!
Learn more about your career with these books from Amazon.com