Transition Simply…Is from Transition is the New Normal 2016 with Douglas E. Welch [Audio] (0:51)
A clip from the presentation, “Transition is the New Normal” to OPEN (Outstanding Professionals Employment Network) Ventura County in Simi Valley, CA on March 4, 2016
Now, I hope this little experience gives you a little understanding of how normal transition is. We go through transition every single day — in ways large and small — even something as silly as this little exercise. it can cause a lot of upwelling feelings. It can make us a little fearful, but it isn’t an odd experience. It should never be seen as an odd experience. It should be seen as something that’s normal — something that happens to us every day. “Oh gosh, the road’s closed. I’ve got to find a different way to work or a different way to my coffee place or whatever.” Transition simply…is. It’s part of our lives. It should be seen as that.
Links for items mentioned in this talk:
- Video: Career Compass: Finding Your Career North from CareerCampSCV 2012
- Audio: Career Compass: Finding Your Career North from CareerCampSCV 2012
- Career Compass Kindle Book
- Video Archives: Career Prescriptions at Tuesdays with Transitioners
- Video: CareerCamp: New Unconference Methods for Helping People Build the Career They Deserve with Douglas E. Welch
- Buy Douglas’photography products available from http://DouglasEWelch.com/buy
- Use our Amazon Affiliate Code by starting your shopping at http://welchwrite.com/bookstore
- Consider a donation via PayPal to support more career posts, podcasts and videos!