Even in this digital age (and while also carrying an iPhone) I still carry a paper notebook everywhere I go. There are times when writing on paper is the only way to break through to new thoughts. It also facilitates the easy capture of every great idea that shows up in your life. Booting up a computer or even unlocking your phone can get in the way of capturing your thoughts and cause you to miss it.
The are many types of Moleskine notebook including lined, sketch, square-ruled, reporters notebooks and even a storyboard notebook. You can find a complete collection using the link below.
All Gift Guide Recommendations:
- #12 Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- #11 Art & Fear: Observations On the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking
- #10 Tribes by Seth Godin
- # 9 The Craft and Business of Songwriting
- # 8 The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- # 7 The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
- # 6 The Little Big Things by Tom Peters
- # 5 The Creative Habit and The Collaborative Habit
- # 4 Thinking for a Change by John C. Maxwell
- # 3 Drive by Daniel Pink
- # 2 Getting Things Done by David Allen
- # 1 Linchpin by Seth Godin