I love that you can “happen” upon sites like this as you stroll around Europe.
The 13th century building known as Tower of Teodolinda, located in an arterial street of the ancient medieval town, was originally part of the defensive walled structure, and was later used as a transit gate for goods from the river Lambro to the central squares. It rises in three levels, differentiated by characteristic windows.
Although the building underwent subsequent transformations, it still clearly preserves its medieval origins. — Monza Historical Web Site
Scan this name tag to add me on Instagram
How do I scan a nametag?
To scan a nametag using the Instagram app camera:
- Open the Instagram app and tap in the top left.
- Make sure the nametag you are trying to scan is visible in front of you.
- Hover the camera over the nametag. Hold and press on the camera screen until the nametag is captured.
To scan a nametag from your profile:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap your nametag at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Scan a nametag.
- Hover the camera over the nametag until the nametag is captured.
Learn more about Milan
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!
† Books available at the LA Public Library