I regularly plant 75-100 new bulbs in my garden each year and tools like these are invaluable in the process. I am often planting bulbs in areas outside of prepared garden beds so that they “naturalize” around my garden. These means tough soil, tree roots and a generally hard time breaking the soil. Tools like these really help in that regard. The manual bulb planter can work in many areas, as long as the ground is somewhat soft, but for those hard to dig areas the “roto-planter” — basically a small augur for your drill, breaks through even the toughest places.
I love my bulbs and perennials in general, which his why I try to plenty more each year. They are truly a gift that keeps on giving year after year.
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
- #19 Google Cardboard 3d VR Virtual Reality DIY 3D Glasses
- #18 Makey Makey – An Invention Kit for Everyone
- #17 Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch
- #16 iClever BoostCube 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger
- #15 Fancierstudio Professional Digital Video Continuous Softbox Lighting Kit with Lighting Stand, 3000 Watt
- #14 Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger
- #13 Snark SN-5 Tuner for Guitar, Bass and Violin
- #12 Goldiblox Award Winning Construction Kits for Girls!
- #11 iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder
- #10 Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna
- #9 littleBits Electronics Premium Kit
- #8 Yimby Tumbler Composter
- #7 All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
- #6 Electric Kettles
- #5 Arduino Starter Kit
- #4 Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- #3 The $64 Tomato by William Alexander
- #2 Italian Moka Pot Coffee Makers
- #1 CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit