14 Hours of Valentine’s Day #5: Lemon Raspberry Pie Crust Hearts from Joy the Baker
Valentine’s Day is less than 24 hours away! What are you doing to celebrate? For me, it’s my birthday, so I have an odd relationship with the holiday, but that doesn’t mean I can’t engage in a little Valentine’s Day celebration.
Over the next 14 hours I’ll be posting info to help make your Valentine’s Day extra special. Join me and share the love with those who need a little bit more!
A little more work than some of the other recipes in this series, but the results sound tasty and look charming.
- 14 Hours of Valentine’s Day #4: Pink Velvet Strawberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Picky Palate
- 14 Hours of Valentine’s Day #3: Chocolate love cake with cherries & booze from Jamie Oliver
- 14 Hours of Valentine’s Day #2: Fruit Roll-Ups fortune cookie Valentines from She Knows
- 14 Hours of Valentine’s Day #1: Sparkling Strawberry Cocktail from One Martini
- 2013 Valentine’s Day Links from My Word