RAM Mounts for iPhone 5 and dozens of other devices and vehicles
Over the years I have owned several RAM Mounts and I highly recommend them. I have had mounts for my old Garmin GPS, my iPhone 3G and my iPhone 4. These are both suction cup units which hold the phone to the windshield. I also have a mount on my bicycle which can also use the car mounting arm.
RAM has mounts for nearly any cell phone, GPS, iPad, computer and any situation including cars, motorcycles, bikes, boats, aviation, kayaks and much more. If you need to use your devices no matter where you might be, check out RAM Mounts.
The RAM Mounts web site includes an online “RAM Mount Wizard” that can step you through assembling the appropriate mount for your device and situation.
More 2013 Gift Guide Items:
- How Carrots Won The Trojan War by Rebecca Rupp
- Classes from The Institute of Domestic Technology
- Cusinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- Rode Podcaster USB Dynamic Microphone
- WD My Cloud 3TB Personal Cloud Storage
- MXL Studio 1 USB Desktop Microphone
- Sunset Western Garden Book 2012
- Why Read Moby-Dick?
- Ignore Everybody and 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod
- Zoom H6 6 Track Portable Digital Recorder
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Killer Ratings by Lisa Seidman
- Kings County Distillery Guide to Urban Moonshining
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Starter Kit for Newsite Arduino Uno R3
- The Drunken Botanist : The plants that create the world’s great drinks
- The Promise by Dawn Comer Jefferson and Rosanne Welch
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
- Minecraft for PC | Minecraft for Xbox 360
<iframe src=”http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=FFFFFF&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=thewelchwritecom&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B009SUGC5K” style=”width:120px;height:240px;” scrolling=”no” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>