Gift Guide 2013: MXL Studio 1 USB Desktop Microphone
Another nice, entry-level microphone for the podcaster or other media-maker in your life.
From Small Business Trends, Podcasting Microphone: Review of MXL Studio 1 Red Dot
“I am not a sound expert, but I have used several external microphones over the years to record both audio and video (well, the audio portion of my videos).
But I have to say that this little microphone kit is now one of my favorites. It comes bundled in a durable carrying case, which is a small point. But one that makes a lot of sense given that most podcasting types are probably also mobile types. The company sent me a media review unit for this post.”
More 2013 Gift Guide Items:
- Sunset Western Garden Book 2012
- Why Read Moby-Dick?
- Ignore Everybody and 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod
- Zoom H6 6 Track Portable Digital Recorder
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Killer Ratings by Lisa Seidman
- Kings County Distillery Guide to Urban Moonshining
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Starter Kit for Newsite Arduino Uno R3
- The Drunken Botanist : The plants that create the world’s great drinks
- The Promise by Dawn Comer Jefferson and Rosanne Welch
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
- Minecraft for PC | Minecraft for Xbox 360