Social Media Self Preservation: Taking advantage of social media without losing your mind
Using social media as part or business or personal life can seem overwhelming and fraught with pitfalls. There is a way, though, to make the best use of social media without falling into the traps of lost privacy and social media burnout.
This guide explains what you need to know as you start your journey into social media and how to make social media productive for you.
The great thing is that is doesn’t require a Kindle to read. You can get free Kindle software for nearly any device (Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry) and read the book there.
Please share this with your friends using the email and social media icons below.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Why Social Media?
- Chapter 1: Which social networks should you join?
- Be Found!
- Reserving your name
- A few social networks to get you started
- Chapter 2: How to decide who to include in your online community
- It is all about value
- Where to begin building your online community?
- Chapter 3: Maintaining your online community
- No longer needed
- People Change
- Too much information
- Information you can find elsewhere
- Chapter 4: What to share online
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Share your work
- …but my work is secret!
- Share your life
- Balance in your social media sharing