I Like This – December 15, 2010
December 15th, 2010
A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- The Pick Punch – a guitarist’s new best friend – December 14, 2010 – I get a lot of junk mail with little cards that would be perfect for this tool. No more trips to guitar center. (LAUGH)
- The Complete List of iPad Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials – December 14, 2010 – For all you iPad (or soon to be) owners. Here is a collection of tricks to help you get the most from your iPad. Some are geekier than others, but I think almost everyone will find something of use in this article.
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Toffee – December 14, 2010 – Even though I am done with my big cookie baking for the year, I think this one might be worth a try for an upcoming party.
- Black Pepper Gnocchi – December 14, 2010 – This will be a great thing to try in addition to my usual homemade gnocchi. I love black pepper so I imagine it can only get better.
- Great DIY Photo/Video tips from Photographer Chase Jarvis – December 14, 2010 – Some cool ideas to getting great shots with whatever you have…or a few additional tools.
- Dan Gillmor’s Mediactive now active – December 13, 2010
- RUSH COIL 8-bit Christmas – December 13, 2010 – Funky, geeky, 8-bit renditions of Christmas classics. The arrangements are good, too. Donate to charity to download or buy CD.
- Strawberry Swirl Blondie's – December 10, 2010
- The Hunch Gift-O-Matic Churns Out Holiday Gift Ideas For Your Twitter Pals – December 10, 2010 – If you need some gift ideas, and your friends are on Twitter, this could be a great way to discover exactly what they want.
- Angry Birds — Ornaments! – December 9, 2010 – For all you Angry Birds fans out there looking for a little Christmas cheer. (LAUGH)
- New app enables small group brainstorming sessions using iPhones and an iPad – December 8, 2010 – A cool way to use digital tools to facilitate brainstorming
- Finding Inspiration In Other Online Communities – December 8, 2010 – I try to find inspiration anywhere I can find it and often find great ideas via my online reading.
Categories: Shared Items