In The Garden…June 15, 2016: Sprinkler Fail
In this episode:
- A neighbor’s sprinkler fails and I talk about the importance of preventive maintenance
- Garden and flower photography products available from http://DouglasEWelch.com/buy
Help Support A Gardener’ Notebook!
- Buy Garden and flower photography products available from http://DouglasEWelch.com/buy
- Use our Amazon Affiliate Code by starting your shopping at http://welchwrite.com/bookstore
- Consider a donation via PayPal to support more garden posts, podcasts and videos!
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google
In the natural world, flowers get all the attention and I have been guilty of perpetuating that bias here in my own blogs. That said, leaves are amazing, too, so in this series I will highlight the many forms of leaves available out there. — Douglas
Lamiaceae. In recent classifications, the genus is no longer recognized, and the formerly included species are instead placed in the genera
) is now placed in
is regarded as a
. The term “coleus” is often used as a
for species formerly placed in the genus
that are cultivated as
), which is popular as a garden plant for its brightly colored foliage.