My friend offered up 2 Epiphyllum cuttings and also 3 types of scented geraniums. Even with today’s 100+ heat, I got them all potted up an don the bench.Fingers crossed for lots of new plants in a few weeks.
Can’t see the video above? Watch “Container Garden Update 27” on YouTube
Watch the “Container Vegetable Garden” Playlist for all related videos
Please like this video and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube. Your LIKES directly effect how many others will see this video.
Video shot with Canon VIXIA HF R400 HD
Music: “Whiskey on the Mississippi” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) – Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Pinterest
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google+
- Subscribe to A Gardener’s Notebook podcast via iTunes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download